Back to shop
Sale!

ORIJEN Grain Free Tundra Adult Freeze Dried Dog Food – 16 oz

Buy Now

SKU: 5552900793655814 Category:

Description

Due to all the processes and add ins to modern kibble, many dog owners are now on the lookout for a return to the natural way of eating. Short of hunting and preparing daily catch, ORIJEN Tundra freeze dried dog food is the closest thing youll find! Formulated with 90% meat ingredients like ranch-raised venison, bison and elk, cage-free duck and quail, steelhead trout for the crucial fats and proteins – the remaining 10% a selection of wholesome fruits and vegetables to provide essential antioxidants and vitamins. All ingredients are delivered fresh and gently freeze-dried in ORIJENs own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in the natural, life-giving nutrients and flavors abound in a wild diet. Whether provided as your dogs main meal, or a supplement to the dry kibble, your dog will surely benefit from the arrival of new flavors and nutrients in ORIJEN Tundra freeze-dried dog food!Why We Love It90% fresh meat, gently freeze dried Grain-free and potato freeMade in the USAAbout ORIJENORIJEN’s goal is simple; provide the best possible food for your pet, period. Dogs and cats evolved as hunters – the structure of their teeth, jaws, and digestive system scientifically classifies them as carnivores, evolved to eat a meat based diet. Through a biologically appropriate diet packed with fresh meats, ORIJEN captures the carnivore in your pet and releases their inner instinct in each grain-free recipe. With 85-90% meat ingredients, ORIJEN has 3 times the that of most conventional dog and cat foods. Two thirds of the meats in every formula is raw or fresh, and never rendered or processed, so they are brimming with proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. The high quality fresh meats and low-glycemic healthy carbohydrates are all sustainably sourced in the USA and made in Kentucky from trusted farmers. With heritage red meats from America’s heartland, wild caught fish from New England, free run poultry and eggs, locally grown fruits, vegetables and botanicals such as butternut squash and Bartlett Pears, trusted sustainable American farmers are at the core of ORIJEN’s business. The unmatched variety of high quality ingredients rival mother nature, supplying nutrients in their freshest, most natural flavorful form, mimicking the ancestral diet and keeping your pet’s inner instinct happy and healthy.

Additional information

Age

Brand

Merchant

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ORIJEN Grain Free Tundra Adult Freeze Dried Dog Food – 16 oz”