- This event has passed.
Paw Pals in the Park – Bull Run Regional Park
March 11 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EST
We may be predictable, but we can’t help ourselves! We always have such a great time at **Paw Pals in the Park** so we’re back at it again! Meet us at **Bull Run Regional Park** at 11:30am on Saturday, March 11th. (Don’t forget to bundle up and bring water for your and your paw pal!)
**Our general rules include:**
* Please keep your dog up to date on all vaccines. If your dog is sick the day of the walk, please keep him home.
* Please bring plastic bags to pick up your dog’s waste, and come prepared with water for both your dog and yourself.
* Owners must maintain control of their dog at all times. All dogs must be on a regular non-retractable 4-6 foot leash. Please do not use any negative control devices, such as pinch collars, or shocking or spraying devices.
* Only friendly people with well-socialized and friendly dogs should join. Dogs that show repeated signs of aggression will be asked to leave.
**Other notes include:**
* All walks are at your own risk. We will do our best to let members know what to expect on the outing, including an outside link to information about the walk. However it is up to each member to determine if the walk is right for you and your dog.
* We reserve the right to remove members who go for more than 3 months without logging onto the group website, or who go for more than 6 months without attending a meet-up.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please let us know via the contact link.
To become a member contact us at email@example.com with a brief introduction and photo of yourself with your dog. This is for safety reasons so that we can recognize members when we meet for walks.
For more information, feel free to contact Paw Pals Sitting LLC at 703-393-PAWS (7297), visit their website at [www.localpawpals.com](www.localpawpals.com), like them on Facebook, or follow them on Instagram.