- This event has passed.
Paw Pals and a Pint – Eavesdrop Brewery
August 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
**A SUMMER FAVORITE!**
We’re excited to head back to **Eavesdrop Brewery** for this month’s **Paw Pals and a Pint** – especially since the team over at Eavesdrop are incredibly pet-friendly and have always been so great to us and our paw pals. Join us on Sunday, August 14th from 1:00-3:00pm at 7223 Centreville Rd., Manassas, VA 20111. And as a bonus incentive, Eavesdrop even has live music starting at 2:00pm as well!
When you arrive, simply park in the parking lot and head inside to find us. (And make sure to read the rest of our general rules below.)
**Note from The Farm Brewery website:**
**Q:** Are pets allowed?
**A:** Pets are allowed inside and outside the Eavesdrop Brewery!
**Q:** Where do I park?
**A:** You can park on either side of the Yorkshire Center building. There’s also a complimentary valet in the parking lot located by the mural, operating on weekends and busy weekdays.
For more information, head to [www.eavesdropbrewery.com/faq](https://www.eavesdropbrewery.com/faq/).
**Our general rules include:**
* Please keep your dog up to date on all vaccines. If your dog is sick the day of the walk, please keep him home.
* Please bring plastic bags to pick up your dog’s waste, and come prepared with water for both your dog and yourself.
* Owners must maintain control of their dog at all times. All dogs must be on a regular non-retractable 4-6 foot leash. Please do not use any negative control devices, such as pinch collars, or shocking or spraying devices.
* Only friendly people with well-socialized and friendly dogs should join. Dogs that show repeated signs of aggression will be asked to leave.
**Other notes include:**
* All walks/events are at your own risk. We will do our best to let members know what to expect on the outing, including an outside link to information about the walk. However it is up to each member to determine if the walk is right for you and your dog.
* We reserve the right to remove members who go for more than 3 months without logging onto the group website, or who go for more than 6 months without attending a meet-up.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please let us know via the contact link.
To become a member contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction and photo of yourself with your dog. This is for safety reasons so that we can recognize members when we meet for walks.
For more information, feel free to contact **Paw Pals Sitting LLC** at **703-393-PAWS (7297)**, visit their website at [www.localpawpals.com](www.localpawpals.com), like them on Facebook, or follow them on Instagram.