- This event has passed.
Landa Park & Panther Canyon Nature Trail
March 18 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Part 1: Landa Park – Paved, shaded, and stroller friendly. This will about a mile. Trash cans and restrooms are nearby. You are welcome to continue with part 2, or head over to lunch.
Part 2: Panther Canyon – The trail is **not stroller friendly**, and you should wear good shoes. There is some shade, and the possibility of encountering wildlife. An additional 1.7 miles round-trip.
**Lunch:** Krause Cafe
48 S Castell Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
**Directions to Landa Park 110 Golf Course Rd, New Braunfels, 78130**
• Take IH 35 North, towards Austin
• Exit at Exit #187 and turn left at the light
• You will be on Seguin Avenue
• Follow Seguin Avenue to Main Plaza (traffic circle) in downtown New Braunfels
• Go halfway around the traffic circle and exit (right) back onto Seguin Avenue by the Courthouse
• Immediately get into the left lane
• At the second traffic light, turn right on Landa Park Drive at the entrance to Landa Park
• Find parking near the train station in the park. **(The Aquatic Center parking lot where we usually park will probably still be under construction) More information Here:**