- This event has passed.
Deck the Paws Parade & Costume Contest at the Botanical Garden
December 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
Join The Hounds for some festivities at the Botanical Garden. Details below. **Important ones in a nutshell:**
* **Please buy your tickets in advance through the Garden’s website:**
**[Buy Tickets for Deck the Paws Parade](https://22076.blackbaudhosting.com/22076/tickets?tab=2&txobjid=118d5645-d3f4-4034-98b1-d1f0717f4984)**
*Regular entrance is $18.00 (unless you are a Garden member – student or military) + $5.00 per leashed dog*
* **Let’s meet at the Garden entrance at 9am for a leisure walk and join the parade at 10am & costume contest at 11am (optional in case you want to leave early)**
* You may want to bring some extra cash to get some goodies & stocking stuffers from various vendors.
Cell# contact for day of the event is 210.422.0724
Hope to see you there!
Karina & Nairobi
**Sunday, December 11 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.**
Bring your four-legged friends to enjoy fresh air, holiday blooms, and specialty canine commodities & Holiday from local vendors. Dress up your fur family in the best holiday attire and join the Deck the Paws Parade. Winners from each category will receive a prize! All dogs must always be on a leash and must leave the Botanical Garden by 12 p.m.
The parade begins at 10 a.m. and the Doggy Dress Up Contest judging begins at 11 a.m.
**Fee:** Two-legged entry included with Garden admission or membership + $5 per leashed dog.
**Doggy Dress Up Contest Categories:**
* Best Costume Overall
* Best Dog/Owner Costume
* Best Puppy in Costume (for dogs 1 and under)
* Best Duo Costume (for dogs with a matching theme)
* All dogs on-site must be current with appropriate shots and registrations.
* Dogs in heat or aggressive animals may be removed from the Garden at the discretion of the management; no refunds.
* No dogs will be allowed in the Garden after 12 p.m. and all dogs must be on a leash at all times.
* Dogs must stay on pathways and will not be allowed at The Zachary Foundation Culinary Garden, Family Adventure Garden, and Children’s Vegetable Garden.